Wednesday 16 April 2008

Terrible website disaster

*UPDATE - This should now be fixed, if you still can't see images then try pressing refresh, and if it still doesn't work please email me! :( Thanks.*

No, actually its not that bad, but some kind people have informed me that there's a kink in my website which means that you can't view my gallery images. I wasn't aware of this because on my computer they are fine! Hum. This could be because I re-uploaded all my webpages after I added my calendar, and spent all day getting rid of a different kink in the process.... I was feeling quite smug and clever before now. Right, I will try and fix this asap.

Here is a photo of Max for you to view in the meantime. He is displaying his mucky little beard after burying a non-Pedigree Chum-branded meaty snack. He eats those Pedigree Chum Shmackos straight away, and any supermarket-own equivalent gets buried. His logic must be that we are feeding him inferior dog snacks for him to store incase of a food shortage. To be fair, they do smell less tasty (yes, I know, I checked...)




No comments: