Sunday 27 April 2008

Baby Abi

Abi was 15 days old when I photographed her, and already she is quite the model. She has the most gorgeous head of hair and a whole range of facial expressions. Her first-time parents are naturals and her dad already knows how to lull her to sleep and stop her crying. She was a pleasure to photograph. Here she is resting in a little bed of feathers. Look at her little mohican - I love it!




Here she is in her dad's arms having a little yawn:




Little newborn feet of course, I have a small obsession with baby feet:




A nap on dad's knees. She likes to be rocked to sleep here:




I love this series! I asked Abi to work a few different expressions for the camera - playful, surprised, happy, coy - the usual kinds of things. She's not bad really for 2 weeks old...








With her mum and dad having an outfit change. She's so tiny!




Another nap. She is just ridiculously cute!!!








After all that modelling she'd had enough really, but I thought a simple wave goodbye would have been more polite...! :)




Wow, I could work on these images all day. Its lush working with babies - everything in miniature is somehow about 20 times cuter.

1 comment:

adele and mike said...

hi sinead, thankyou so much for taking the most amazing photos of our little abi, it was so hard to choose from them all!

thanks again
adele and mike