Monday 28 April 2008

The Lyles

It was such a gorgeous afternoon for photographs of the Lyles, we headed out to climb some trees and throw petals around. Here is everyone in the branches of a beautiful tree. We did other family portraits but this is my favourite:



Here are the kids, Scott, Ellis and Tom:











What a bunch of pros. Tom couldn't stop smiling for the camera - even when he was meant to concentrating on how to climb a tree, he kept pausing and flashing a look to the camera. I had to employ all my stealth skills.



This is Ellis in her bamboo hiding place:









Some nice cwtchy ones of Shelly and Steve together, they compliment eachother perfectly.





Oh and here is Tom being my photography assistant - how cute!



Thanks guys, I had great fun, and you were all perfect models. x

No comments: