Monday 2 June 2008

Panna and Vishnu's Wedding

I've been so busy I haven't blogged any photos from Panna and Vishnu's wedding in City Hall, Cardiff last month. Panna contacted me because she heard I was around for these extra couple of months, and I'm so pleased she did, the wedding was a very happy, relaxed and joyous day. Panna and Vishnu are both lovely, chilled out people and their families are full of real characters, we had a great time. Not much time for words, but here are the photos!

Panna looking beautiful in a relaxed yet stylish way:





Her lucky husband Vishnu (also looking stylish and relaxed):





Love this one of Panna and her mum:











If you have a late afternoon wedding, you can have photographs outside the museum when the doors are shut!






A beautiful day:









This guy was an amazing dancer!









Thanks for being such a pleasure to work with guys, enjoy your slideshow.x

I'm off to London this lunchtime, and then Brussels tomorrow to begin our big trip. Might have to go and do some packing then...

No comments: