Thursday 22 May 2008

My life at the moment

I obviously lead a very glamourous life going out for cocktails all the time, ahem, but at the moment it feels like all I do is get up, do some work on the computer, talk to utility companies on the phone, then tackle a room in the house armed with some boxes and a bin bag. After a few days of boring packing I learnt to be less sentimental, but I still cannot come across an old magazine or a photo album without sitting down and looking through EVERY page, like some kind of annoying OCD. Anything is more interesting than packing.

Here are Matt and Steven drafting up our house:



Steven told me not to post this picture because he thinks people won't realise how exciting our new house is going to look when they just see the frame. I think its more exciting because this is the beginning, and hopefully in a year we will have a whole proper house that will look amazing!



Ugh, our tiny little Cardiff house filled with boxes. And lots of disturbing paperwork.



(by the way, I realise the white balance on these photos is not good, but I am too tired to a) use a flash, and b) sort out photos in photoshop later.)

No comments: