Thursday 18 September 2008

Natasha and James' Wedding!

If you wondered why I was back in the UK at all well then its these guy's fault. Infact if it wasn't for them I would probably be lying on a beach somewhere now... with a cocktail maybe... listening to the lapping of the sea upon the shore...hmmmmm... Well if Natasha and James weren't such lovely, funny, adorable people then I probably would be. I've been so excited about this wedding for aaages, and felt really honoured that James and Natasha got me home to photograph their big day. It was well worth it, they had such a gorgeous wedding, with everything carefully and creatively thought through. Natasha and James have the loveliest family and friends who made the day even better, and to top it all off it was SUNNY!!!

I started at Natasha's place:



She doesn't scrub up too badly:




By the way, when you see people in magazines looking like this its because they've been photoshopped up, the image above is straight out of the camera!! Yes I know...




Look at the fabulous wedding shoes!!



James supported by team usher:





Cooling castle barn entrance:





The ceremony felt very happy and intimate.











I could have photographed Natasha and James together all day, but I had to let them escape back to their guests at some point.





I LOVE this image. Its definitely going on my website.








Natasha's dad's speech:



Himali dishing the dirt on her sister:



James' brother and best man Andy pretended to be nervous before going on to deliver a great speech:



Which included these lovely new sporting outfits:



First dance:



Congratulations guys, and thanks again xxx

Well, thats me all done in this country then. In a couple of days I will be flying out to Delhi and then on to Bangkok to meet up with my gorgeous husband for a long awaited reunion - how exciting!! We'll be leaving shortly after that for our new place in New Zealand. I'm nervous, excited, happy, tired and a few other emotions too. We've been planning this for so long I can't believe we are going to stand on our land in Dunedin, look out on the view... and then, um, build a house.

As everyone knows, we'll miss people here loads but are definitely expecting lots of visitors - if you come early enough you can help to build the guest bedroom!

2 comments:

Roisin said...

hello!

Well done Sinead! Best wedding so far i think!
Natasha and James are my favourite couple ever!

Roisin x

Mama Nature said...

just got total nostalgia looking back over the wedding photos. You and Roisin were brilliant. I'm so happy you came back for us, best decision we ever made coaxing you back! :o)
xx