Saturday 10 January 2009

A new me.

You might notice I've just changed the image of myself to the left hand side of my blog, and also on my website. I was getting fed up of the other one - I can't remember the exact day it was taken but I looked slightly hungover, pale, and clad in too much wool. This one I took today in our new barn, infront of the hay bales we cut the other week. I used the self timer on my camera because I am the worst at trying to be patient whilst a family member attempts to take my portrait. My husband will attest to this. What normally happens is, after the 30th attempt I start to look a bit grimacy, tell the photo taker to JUST TRY and focus on my eyes, after which they get fed up, tell me to take my own **** photo and walk off. Yey for the self timer!


6 comments:

Braunton said...

You look beautiful here Shun!

Sinead Jenkins said...

Awww, thanks!! I was going to comment on a photo on your blog where you look like a film star! - the one with you and Sweetie. But instead I made a crass joke I think and left :(

Unknown said...

Nice necklace. I think you look beautiful too. But then, I always do.

Braunton said...

I'm not the other Victoria here... who is she? Should I change my name to avoid confusion?

Unknown said...

She is me, you fool. Ferguson.
x

Braunton said...

Ha! I've changed my name in case you try to leave some rude messages and pass them off as me! I know you Fergo.... only too well...