Friday 10 October 2008

Louise's afternoon tea party

Louise contacted me by email as we were making our way down to Dunedin. She was having a birthday afternoon tea and thought it would be fun to get some photographs of her and her friends before they finish their last year at university. It turned out the tea party was happening on my very first day in Dunedin! Luckily Steven was able to change the plugs over on my battery chargers(!!) in the morning, and that afternoon I headed off to Corstorphine House in Dunedin, an old country house hotel with fantastic views over the city. The hotel serve a huge range of lovely teas in old fashioned pots, with little sandwiches and cakes on silver cake stands. So cute! I will have to take my mum here when she comes to visit.

Louise and her friends were gorgeous, and we had loads of fun taking shots inside and in the grounds.

I'll try and post all the photos I prepared for my blog, but blogger is playing up at the moment so I'm not sure if they will render properly. Here goes!

















I'm going to post some photos of the land next. How exciting!! xx

No comments: