Monday 10 March 2008

Flowers and Consumerism

I got these lovely flowers on the weekend from some girls who also made me a fabulous lunch!



Thank you guys, it was very much appreciated. On a sadder note, my lovely 50mm lens decided to die on Sunday afternoon whilst taking photos of Aidan and Katie (images up soon) . Don't worry, I carry around a bag of other lenses with me on photoshoots. Here it is in 2 pieces:



Looks like I'll have to go shopping. The trouble is, like any necessary purchase, the 50mm lens will be surrounded in the shop by lots of other shiny, wonderful, un-necessary purchases all vying for my attention. Like going into a department store full of fancy dresses to buy some socks. Why am I such easy prey for those evil advertising people? Life is never simple.

No comments: