Thursday 7 February 2008

Wedding Photographer Spam

At my personal email address I get all the standard spam, but at my wedding photography email I get wedding photography spam. Some of it is hilarious! This one I had the other day really tickled me for some reason, I almost wrote back, but I don't they would appreciate my humour:

ello photographer,
am billing by my name i live in lonndon and my cousin want to celebrate his wedding in DUBLIN so i search for your advert on internet and am interested in your service, because my cousin in celebrating his wedding ceremony in DUBLIN so i will like to know if you are available on that day 3rd march 2008 so pls i will like you to get back to me with the total amount you will colleting for oneday, Dont worry about the travel i will inform my travel agent about your travel so i will arrange for you flight, pls i will like you to know that you will be in hotel a day before the wedding day so pls i want youn to get back to me now with the total amount you will collting and i want you to know my mean of payment is by cheque, get back to me now, pls do not reply to this ads reply me to my yahoo ads on ............ billingmoore11@yahoo.com

Makes me feel tired reading one long sentence like that. Ello photographer!

No comments: