Monday 18 February 2008

Morgan kids family portrait session

Ieuan, Kyle and Nathanial's parents wanted some natural shots of the boys without those studio style forced smiles. So we decided to photograph them doing what they love best. We started off on the trampoline in the garden, and even though they had been playing football since about 8am they were still full of energy for photos at 3pm! These are just a few sample shots from their shoot:





I want a trampoline!!





Next we went to the park to get some cool action shots. Nathanial is 7 but very almost 8:







Ieuan is 12:







Kyle is 10:






A couple of shots all together:



I probably don't want to know what was going on behind me to get these expressions!



Once everyone was completely tired out, we headed back to the house to play on the Nintendo Wii:







The boys were all really sweet, patient and up for any ideas I had for them, so we had a really good time. Oh, I almost forgot Dominic the dog, who I like the best because he didn't hit me with the football once. He's a bit small, thats why.



Will have your gallery up in a couple of days guys, thanks! x

No comments: