Thursday 13 December 2007

Portraits of Chetna

Of course now that I'm a superstar photographer I get to photograph gorgeous model types like Chetna! These are Christmas portraits really as a special surprise gift for her Dad and other family types. Its finally stopped raining so we got some great outdoor winter sun shots too.

Wowee, isn't she gorgeous?



Look at those eyes!







We did loads of different poses, styles and backdrops, and Chetna was such a trooper - she could definitely be a professional model.



The winter sun was so strong but it makes for great back-lighting! This is at Penarth Pier by the way...










I think winter light is so dramatic, I might prefer it to summer light, especially in the morning when there's lots of mist. If you're commenting, let me know which shot you like the best, I'd love to know!

Has anyone else not bought any Christmas presents yet.....? whoops...

No comments: