Monday 19 November 2007

Natasha and James - Engagement Session!

Phew, I haven't posted for a while, bad me. I was on holiday and then I was sick (excuses, excuses!). Anyway, here is a post that will cheer everyone up. Natasha and James are THE cutest couple I've ever met! They are so lush - I want to bottle them and take them home with me. They are getting married in September next year and I'm unable to shoot the wedding because we'll be away (...darn! - its going to be a really cool wedding too) so we decided to do an engagement session instead. I just realised that I've chosen lots of kissing photos for the blog, but thats okay, because the idea of the engagement session is that I capture Natasha and James being in love together. This was done in London by the way.

Here they are!




I used to work with Natasha so I know that she is always this smiley - I imagine her and James are like this all the time! Lush.



Look at the fabulous shoes!!











This is so romantic in a kind of gritty urban way don't you think?





How sexy is this?



Okay, just to set the scene here - it was about 5pm on a cold, windy, rainy Saturday in November, and Natasha and James are each wearing a cocktail dress and a thin shirt, standing in the middle of the traffic on tower bridge being stared at by tourists and photographed about 15 times to get the shot right (we did non-kissing shots too). I feel like I should be paying THEM! Wowee!



This is such a good idea. We did a few different versions of this shot so that they can choose one to send on a card to friends and family about the wedding next year.



Ah, more romance - this is where they had their first date!



The ring - I didn't even comment on it on the day, but looking at it in the photos I love it!! So unusual and really stunning.



Okay, last one I promise!



I'll have your gallery up in a couple of days guys. Thank you so much for being such good sports. Natasha, if you have a cold now after all that exposure I'm sorry - it was worth it though wasn't it? speak soon xxx

2 comments:

Mama Nature said...

Dear Sinead,
Thank you thank you thank you! you are amazing!
We are budgeting for a return flight to the UK for you so you can do our wedding! :)
we are completely blown away with the shots that you have done...
the cold was worth it!!!
you are a star! James and Natasha x

Unknown said...

Wow - these are fab! I love the Tower Bridge shot and I think I'll steal the Save the Date idea...