Wednesday 12 November 2008

More Barrett photos

What? 2 blog posts in one day? I know, but I need to make up for the terrible blog drought caused by my laptop being in for repair. She is back by the way (my laptop) with that niggling little problem fixed so all is well.

I have many many things to blog, but lets start with these photos I took a couple of weeks ago of Steven's sister's family when we almost did a proper photo session. As you can see, Liana and Nigel have managed to produce not one, but THREE very cute children. In certain lights the beautiful Alice looks spookily like Steven. I will have to dig out a photo and do a comparison here on the blog. My mother is hoping that I can produce equally cute children. Thanks mum, no pressure then. Here are the photos:













Like a little doll!! I'll probably put this on my website actually, being a sucker for anything a little kitsch!







The game we played to get Bradley and Alice's expressions in the following photo didn't quite work so well for tiny Matthew. Awww!



Alice's little hands holding her brother:



I have lots of other news, but will blog that in a couple of days time, so stay tuned....x

No comments: