Tuesday 26 August 2008

My friend's Fergo's wedding

I flew back to the UK last Thursday just in time to catch the train up to Norwich for my friend Ferg's wedding (of course, Ferg's nickname originates from the name of the main prison screw in 1980's Prisoner Cell Block H...). I was so excited to go to a wedding where I got to be a guest, gossip, drink cocktails and wear a fancy dress, woohoo! I took a few little photos before I put my camera to bed.











This guy was a very accomplished breakdancer.







Awww. I'm very excited now about the 3 weddings I'm home to shoot over the next 4 weeks. This Saturday I'm off to Manchester to photograph Amy and Lee in Peckforton Castle which looks stunning. Steven is enjoying the sun in the meantime on a beach somewhere in Goa before he flies out out to Thailand to meet me in September. Infact he was probably strolling into the sea to cool down yesterday at exactly the same time as I was huddled on Southerndown beach with my scarf and coat on. In August...

No comments: