Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy new year!

I'm not a big one for new years resolutions so I haven't made any this year - it makes eating lots of tasty fatty food more pleasurable. However I am very excited about 2008 and here's why...

1) More weddings and portraits
2) Some very cool travel plans when we take off in April
3) Our big move to New Zealand and starting to build our dream house! (I'm going to post up the plans on this blog when we have them)
4) A brand new big, lovely website and some very flashy stuff to launch my business in NZ
5) Something very very exciting that will be happening mid-year (more on that soon...)
6) More photos of Max!!!
7) More very cool stuff to put on my blog
8) More fun in general

I'm so excited, the fact that I hate January is almost insignificant.

xx

No comments: