Saturday 20 October 2007

Michelle and Mike's Wedding

Michelle and Mike got married in St Augustine's chuch in Rumney which is a lovely old stone church. It threatened to rain on the day but it didn't in the end, yey! Michelle and Mike are both really fun, genuine people and they really took care of us throughout the day. Michelle's dress was fabulous but most of all I LOVED the autumn colour scheme. It looked fantastic. There were so many fun little things throughout the day to keep everyone amused, and it showed how important friends and family are to these two.

Beautiful burnt orange cala lillies:



Michelle's daughter Evie looking very cute:



I love this photo, it makes me smile:



How cool do the guys look?







Look at the lovely colours!









Hope you're had a great honeymoon guys, hello to Evie, Gail, Zoe and the gang and see you soon x

Photographer extraordinaire, Jay Bedwani shot this wedding with me. Jay is the loveliest wedding photographer you will ever meet, even lovelier than me! Jay is a professional documentary photographer who will be photographing the weddings I am unable to shoot next year because we are going to New Zealand. Here are just a few of his shots from the day:











Contact Jay at jbedwani@fastmail.co.uk. Or through my website. More from Jay soon....

No comments: